Socialroots, the flagship product of Wicked Coop, is seeking a remote Full Stack Web Application Developer.
Wicked Co-op LCA is an innovative cooperative software organization in early stages of development and the first co-op to win the Phase II Small Business Innovation Grant from the National Science Foundation. We are building the Socialroots platform for more efficient decentralized coordination.
Decentralized coordination is the problem of our time. Everything from climate change to social change to innovation is fundamentally a problem of large scale, efficient decentralized coordination. By building a platform that decreases the cost of cross-disciplinary coordination, we hope to connect the “social network of productivity” to increase the rate of innovation and systemic change.
About the role
As a full-stack developer on our team, you will work across both front-end and back-end tasks, typically with a focus on one or the other but with knowledge of both.
The developer will be architecting and implementing new features, as well as enhancing existing function and assisting the engineering team in refining the existing platform for reliability, robustness, and scale.
- Proficiency with modern CSS frameworks.
- Proficiency with SQL and experience writing structured queries.
- Proficiency with backend or application programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Erlang/Elixir, Rust, Golang, Ruby on Rails, Python/Flask, or PHP/Laravel.
- Understanding of modern application development architectures such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or other cloud deployment platforms.
- Experience working with an Agile organization.
- Experience building web applications in ReactJS with Apollo client.
- Experience with Tailwinds CSS.
- Experience with GraphQL API design and implementation.
- Experience with microservice design and implementation using Golang.
- Experience with TDD/BDD using Cucumber/Gherkin and CypressJS.
Reach us via email@example.com if you have questions or are ready to apply.